Consumers Supply Company is located in Chicago, Illinois. We have a great central location to service our customers across the country in the efficient and timely manner.
Ground shipping is FREE to the continental United States for orders over $99. Exclusions apply. Click here to learn more.
LTL freight shipping (addtional charge) applies to items excluded from free shipping offer above. Click here to learn more.
*Consumers reserves the right to choose between UPS, FedEx, USPS, DHL or LTL freight as the appropriate shipping method per each shipment.
Schedule (when orders ship out)
Defintions: Stock items: Item that say "ships in 1 day". Non-stock items: Item that say "ships in 2 days" or more and generally must be special ordered from the manufacturer.
- Stock items ordered before 1pm CST Monday-Friday, generally ship out the same day
Stock items ordered after 1pm CST Monday-Friday, generally ship out the next business day
Stock items ordered Saturday and Sunday, generally ship out Monday.
Non-stock items will ship as soon as we receive them.
- All orders ship when complete, unless requested otherwise. Additional fees may apply for partial shipments.
Time Frames (from our warehouse to your door)
Consumers uses UPS, Fedex, USPS Priority Mail, DHL and LTL freight to provide shipping services. We reserve the right to choose the carrier.
Orders sent “Ground” average 3-8 business days.
Orders sent “2 Day Air” guarantee delivery within 2 business days.
Orders sent “Next Day Air” guarantee delivery within 1 business day. (Next Day Air DOES NOT deliver on Saturday or Sunday. i.e. If you order a product on Friday with Next Day service, it will arrive to you on Monday)
- All LTL Freight orders take 3-8 business days to arrive. The freight company will contact you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. Delivery during weekdays only.
- UPS, Fedex, DHL and USPS Priority Mail - Please contact us as soon as possible if a shipment you receive is damaged. If possible, please send pictures to orders@ConsumersPlumbing.com to help expedite your damage claim.
- FOR FREIGHT DELIVERIES - Please also note the following important information. When you receive the delivery, please inspect it thoroughly. The delivery driver must give you ample time to inspect the delivery. If you notice any damage to the shipment you must note the type of damage on the signed delivery receipt (i.e. skid damage, product damage, wrapping damage etc.). If you sign for the delivery without noting damage, that damage will not be covered. After noting damage on the delivery ticket please contact us as soon as possible for further instructions.