Consumers Supply Company will attempt to honor all reasonable requests for returns. Please refer to the categories below for policy.
- All returns of online sales require authorization. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, contact us or call (312)666-6080 for return authorization. All returns must be sent to 1110 W. Lake St, Chicago, IL 60607.
- All returns of in-store sales require presentation of the original receipt.
- All returns must be in 100% re-saleable condition, uninstalled, unblemished and in original packaging for a full refund. All items are subject to inspection upon return. Once inspected, credit will be issued. Certain items are non-returnable including tools, parts, furnaces, boilers, batteries, and other items with electrical components. Please contact us for more information.
- All items must be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund. All items are subject to a restocking fee at our discretion to cover manufacturers restock fee and/or original shipping charges.
- Return shipping costs are your responsibility. Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Installed item’s are non-returnable.
- All exchanges must be in 100% re-saleable condition, uninstalled, unblemished and in original packaging for a exchange. All items are subject to inspection upon return.
- All items must be returned within 30 days of receipt for a exchange. All items are subject to a restocking fee at our discretion.
- Return shipping costs are your responsibility.
- Free shipping over $99 is only applicable on the first order. Item’s shipping out on an exchange may incur shipping costs.
- Manufacturers with restocking fees include but are not limited to: Grohe special order items (25%), Delta special order items (25%), Kohler (25%), Toto special order items (25%), All Williams (25%), Tile Redi (25%), Amtrol Pressure Boosters (20% – waived if returned pump is exchanged, except RP-25), AY McDonald(20% – waived if returned pump is exchanged), Zoeller (10%), Burnham Baseboards 3′ & under (20%).
- Please call us (312)666-6080 or contact us as soon as possible if you have any non-functioning merchandise.
- We will do whatever it takes to get your product working or send you a replacement product under policy and procedure of the manufacturer’s warranty.
- If you receive anything damaged in transit please contact us as soon as possible at (312)666-6080.
- FREIGHT DELIVERIES – When you receive your freight delivery, please inspect it thoroughly. If you notice any damage to the shipment please give us a call immediately at (866)990-6080 for instructions, prior to signing a delivery ticket and accepting the shipment . If you sign for the delivery and then report damage later, that damage may not be covered.