All our products carry a manufacturer’s warranty*
All warranty claims require proof of purchase
- RHEEM ($150-$450 freight charge for warranty replacement water heaters)
- WILLIAMS ($75-$450 freight charge for warranty replacement heaters)
- AMTROL ($75-$450 freight charge for warranty replacement pressure boosters)
- ZOELLER ($25-$150 shipping charge for warranty replacement pumps)
Other manufacturer’s may also be subject to replacement freight charges at Consumers’ discretion
For additional manufacturer’s warranty information, please visit the respective manufacturer’s website.
*Please note this important information: Each manufacturer has their own specific warranty rules, conditions and limitations. Consumers Supply must follow those guidelines and cannot make exceptions. We will do our best to help facilitate warranty claims between the consumer and manufacturer, but cannot make any accommodations outside of the manufacturer’s guidelines. By purchasing any of our products, you are agreeing to warranty rules as set forth by the product manufacturer.
If you’re having trouble finding information please contact us at (312)666-6080
Used Radiator Warranty
Chicagoland purchases – Consumers pressure tests and guarantees all used radiators for 1 year from the date of purchase. If a radiator fails (proof required), we will provide a refund or replace the radiator no charge. There is no labor allowance.
Radiators shipped outside of Chicagoland area – Consumers pressure tests and guarantees all used radiators for 1 year from the date of purchase. If a radiators fails (proof required), you have two options:
- Full refund on the radiator but NOT on the original freight charges.
- A replacement radiator at no charge but the customer will have to pay for any new freight charges.
There is no labor allowance for radiator replacement.