- Undersink pump for potable water systems
- A built-in temperature sensor automatically turns the pump ON when
- the water temperature in the hot water supply line cools down to 89.6F (32C). The pump turns OFF automatically when water
- temperature reaches 95F (35C), ensuring instant availability of warm water with hot water only seconds behind.
- Equipped with 24 hour, adjustable timer to provide the most cost effective method of operation. The timer can be programmed
- to run only during the time periods when hot water is most frequently required.