- Pumps 4800 gallons per hour
- Effluent or dewatering submersible pump for septic tank, low pressure pipe (LPP) and enhanced flow STEP systems.
- Durable cast iron construction
- Model 140 features a non-clogging, engineered thermoplastic vortex impeller design and passes 1/2″ (13 mm) spherical solids.
- Oil filled and hermetically sealed, automatic reset thermal overload protection
- Carbon/ceramic mechanical shaft seals
- Stainless steel bolts and lifting handle
- Upper sleeve and lower ball bearing running in bath of oil
- Separate, variable level float switch
- 1-1/2″ NPT vertical discharge
- Operates at 130F (54C) in effluent or dewatering applications
- 3 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Made in the USA using a majority of US content
- Click Here for Spec Sheet