- Designed and tested for reliability, the Aquanot 508 DC sump pump works alongside submersible or pedestal pumps to provide up to 6 hours of continuous high performance pumping when the primary pump power is interrupted or more capacity is needed. The 508 is made by Zoeller in Indiana. Each pump is individually tested and achieves 35 GPM at 10′ at 12.7 volts.
- Pumps 2100 GPH (gallons per hour) at 10′ head
- The Spin controller is an automatic charging and protection system, including a low battery indicator and alarm, self-testing technology, and an optional high water switch.
- Self-testing pump
- Early warning and smart diagnostics
- Supervised switch connections
- Optional high water sensor
- This product only includes backup pump, charger and battery box. Primary sump pump & gel battery both sold separately.
- 3 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- This product includes backup pump, charger and battery box only. Primary sump pump & gel battery both sold separately.
- Click Here for Spec Sheet
- Box includes 508 DC Pump, Aquanot Spin Controller, Vertical Operational Switch, Battery Box, Fittings And Misc