- 3 Wiring Options: 208 volt, 240 volt or 277 volt
- Proprietary steel formulation with a unique coat of high temperature porcelain enamel maximizes corrosion resistance of the tank. Our R-Tech anode rod provides advanced technology and equalizes aggressive water action. This prolongs the effective life of the anode rod and in turn, the life of the tank.
- Patented resistor elements are designed with a specially treated, double layer of magnesium oxide and copper to resist corrosion. Replacement elements screw in easily.
- A surface mounted thermostat automatically cycles on and off to maintain the water temperature at a desired preset level.
- Durable Brass Drain Valve
- 2-1/2″ of rigid polyurethane foam insulation provides superior insulating qualities resulting in reduced operating costs